THE SILK ROUTE BIKE TRIP
This bike tour is designed to offer you the thrill as you scissor through the hairpin bends of the legendary Silk Route. As the tour commences from Gangtok, it takes you through the scenic districts of Sikkim that lie in the southern domain. Through lush forests & soothing valleys, the entire trip covers extraordinarily beautiful destinations like the Menmecho Lake, Rumtek Monastery, and more.
Day 1 : ARRIVAL AT GANGTOK
The members land at the Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station/Siliguri Bus Stand.
The team rides to Gangtok in unison, checking in to a hotel and spending the rest of the evening by relaxing or exploring the town.
Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 2 : FULL DAY TOUR IN SIKKIM
The team enjoys a full day tour of the capital of Sikkim.
The highlights include M.G.Marg, Hanuman Tok, Enchey & Rumtek Monasteries. You can even try out touring through the ropeway & try a hand at paragliding through the valleys.
Night stay at Gangtok.
Day 3 : SOJOURN AT MENMECHO LAKE
Post breakfast, we ride from Gangtok to Changu Lake & stop by the Baba Mandir too.
4 kilometers ahead of the Baba Mandir is the scenic Menmecho Lake, which is famous for its rich trout population.
Night stay near the Memecho Lake.
Day 4 : HITTING THE SILK ROUTE
After a refreshing stay near the Menmecho Lake, the team hits the Silk Route.
We come across the Aaritar Lake en route and after stopping by for some refreshments en route, we head back to Gangtok.
Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 5 : DEPARTURE
The team checks out from the hotel after a brief breakfast session.
We head back to Siliguri to the nearest airport/railway station.
The tour ends.
- Rider Next rents one bike to one person.
- We cover the maintenance cost of the bike before every delivery.
- The package includes a bike on rent.
- The package includes two-timed meals.
- The package includes accommodation costs.
- The package includes the fuel cost the routes cover.
- If the provided bike breaks down, the agency will provide the customer with another bike.
- The package does not offer any medical coverage.
- The package does not come with an accident overage.
- The package does not cover any cost for additional spare parts.
- The package does not cover any hike in the price of petrol.
- The package does not cover toll taxes, entrance fees.
- The package does not cover the cost of essential kits & toiletries, & meals outside the hotel.
If the customer wants to cancel his booking, s/he must provide the agency with a written application proposing the cancellation. The application must be submitted a month before the commencement of the tour, else compensation charges will be deducted accordingly.
There will be no refund if the booking is canceled 10 days prior to the tour.
- The tourist should provide the agency officials with a valid national/international driving license. A copy of the license will be kept by the agency for security purposes.
- The tourist is required to submit his original identity & address proof (PAN CARD/AADHAR CARD/VOTER CARD/PASSPORT/etc)
- The tourist is required to submit the original copy of his return tickets (train or flight).
- A passport photo will be required while filling up the booking/rental for International tourists will be required to submit a copy of their passport.
- For booking a bike, the customer is required to fill up the registration form.
- Every customer is required to submit a security deposit.
- Accommodation arrangements
- A serviced bike
- Riding accessories
- Meals outside the hotel
- Toiletries used during traveling
- Fuel cost
- Toll taxes & entry fees, permit fees
- Submitted security deposit
TOUR/BIKE BOOKING CONDITIONS
Each booking is confirmed after the customer submits the security deposit, the required identity documents and 50% of the tour cost in advance.
Once the serviced bike is handed over to the customer, it is the customer's responsibility to take care of the bike throughout the trip. The authorities should be informed about mechanical failures so that the customer can get a substitute as soon as possible. However, additional charges will be imposed on the customer under the light of the damage incurred to the original vehicle.
The customer is required to return the vehicle back to the headquarters on the day of departure. Failing to do so might incur compensation cost from the submitted security deposit.
- Online Payment
- Wire Transfer
- Western Union