BIKE TRIP TO PELLING
This week long trip starts from Gangtok & takes you through naturally eclectic destinations like Yuksom, Pelling, Hilley and Ravangla. The roads wind through endless trails of thickets, making you cross through pretty seasonal streams & Asia’s second highest bridge. We cross through monasteries and temples, lush tea gardens and villages, which leave an outlasting imprint of a refreshing journey that was worth taking.
Day 1 : ARRIVAL AT GANGTOK
• The members land at the Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station/Siliguri Bus Stand.
• The team rides to Gangtok in unison, checking in to a hotel and spending the rest of the evening by relaxing or exploring the town.
Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 2 : RIDING TOWARDS THE SOUTH
• The team heads out to the southern district of Sikkim, crossing the lush Temi Tea Estates.
• We stop by the Samdruptse Statue and the Solophok Chaar Dhaam.
• Night stay at Ravangla.
Day 3 : RIDE FROM RAVANGLA TO YUKSOM
• We depart from Ravangla after breakfast and head towards the Ralong Monastery.
• The ride from Ravangla to Yuksom also covers the famous Tashiding Monastery.
• Night stay at Yuksom.
Day 4 : ARRIVAL AT PELLING
• The team heads off to Pelling on Day 4.
• The destination covers sightseeing in locations like the Khechleopalri Lake & the Rabdentse Ruins, Sangacholing & the Pemayangste Monasteries.
• Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 5 : PELLING TO RINCHENPONG
• We cross the Sing Shore Bridge and head from Pelling to Rinchenpong.
• The entire team settles at the Kaluk Village for the day, relaxing and enjoying the beauty of the rustic surroundings.
• Night stay at Kaluk Village.
Day 6 : SIGHTSEEING AT HILLEY
• We head out from the Kaluk Village in Rinchenpong to the town of Hilley.
• Whole day Sightseeing in Hilley.
• Overnight stay at Hilley.
Day 7 : END OF THE TOUR
• The team makes a return trip from Hilley to Siliguri, & catch up the nearest railway station/airport.
• The tour ends.
- Rider Next rents one bike to one person.
- We cover the maintenance cost of the bike before every delivery.
- The package includes a bike on rent.
- The package includes two-timed meals.
- The package includes accommodation costs.
- The package includes the fuel cost the routes cover.
- If the provided bike breaks down, the agency will provide the customer with another bike.
- The package does not offer any medical coverage.
- The package does not come with an accident overage.
- The package does not cover any cost for additional spare parts.
- The package does not cover any hike in the price of petrol.
- The package does not cover toll taxes, entrance fees.
- The package does not cover the cost of essential kits & toiletries, & meals outside the hotel.
If the customer wants to cancel his booking, s/he must provide the agency with a written application proposing the cancellation. The application must be submitted a month before the commencement of the tour, else compensation charges will be deducted accordingly.
There will be no refund if the booking is canceled 10 days prior to the tour.
- The tourist should provide the agency officials with a valid national/international driving license. A copy of the license will be kept by the agency for security purposes.
- The tourist is required to submit his original identity & address proof (PAN CARD/AADHAR CARD/VOTER CARD/PASSPORT/etc)
- The tourist is required to submit the original copy of his return tickets (train or flight).
- A passport photo will be required while filling up the booking/rental for International tourists will be required to submit a copy of their passport.
- For booking a bike, the customer is required to fill up the registration form.
- Every customer is required to submit a security deposit.
- Accommodation arrangements
- A serviced bike
- Riding accessories
- Meals outside the hotel
- Toiletries used during traveling
- Fuel cost
- Toll taxes & entry fees, permit fees
- Submitted security deposit
TOUR/BIKE BOOKING CONDITIONS
Each booking is confirmed after the customer submits the security deposit, the required identity documents and 50% of the tour cost in advance.
Once the serviced bike is handed over to the customer, it is the customer's responsibility to take care of the bike throughout the trip. The authorities should be informed about mechanical failures so that the customer can get a substitute as soon as possible. However, additional charges will be imposed on the customer under the light of the damage incurred to the original vehicle.
The customer is required to return the vehicle back to the headquarters on the day of departure. Failing to do so might incur compensation cost from the submitted security deposit.
- Online Payment
- Wire Transfer
- Western Union