BHUTAN TOUR ON WHEELS
We explore the Land of Shangri La on our bikes, covering every district that dots this exotic country. Passing through endless monasteries, chortens, valleys & gurgling rivers, we drive past the blue mountains & cover destinations like Paro, Punakha, Bumthang, Thimphu, Phobjika & numerous other unlisted locations that await their own, exclusive wonder.
Day 1 : ARRIVAL TO SILIGURI
• Arrival at the Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station/Siliguri Bus Stand.
• Check in to booked hotel
Day 2 : RIDE FROM SILIGURI TO PHUENTSHOLLING
• We head from Siliguri to Phuentsholing which is the entrance town to the country of Bhutan. It’s an approximately four-hour ride.
• Overnight stay in Phuentsholling.
Day 3 : RIDE FROM PHUENTSHOLLING TO PARO
• After a sumptuous breakfast session in Phuentsholling, the riders head towards the visa & permit generating office.
• En route to Bhutan, the first location we step into is Paro. Riding through its winding roads offers you a refreshing break from the congested Indian highways. The surrounding blue mountains add to the overall charm of the nature-fuelled ride. You cross many scenic monasteries, schools, oriental roofed hutments and cottages as you ride by. You can stop by & explore anywhere you want!
• Places to check out while you’re here are the Tiger’s Nest, Kichu Lhakhang, Taching Monastery.
• Night stay in Paro
Day 4 : RIDE FROM PARO TO THIMPHU
• After a hearty breakfast in Paro, we head towards the capital city of Bhutan, Thimphu.
• Thimphu is just an hour away from Paro.
• We check in to the hotel at Thimphu & come out to explore the beautiful city.
• Things to check out in Thimphu are the Dordenma Statue, Motithang Reserve. Memorial Chorten & Pangri Zampa Monastery.
• Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 5 : RIDE FROM THIMPHU TO PUNAKHA
• On day 5, we head to the Dochu La Pass situated in Punakha. It is a shrine, dotted with approximately a hundred and eight stupas erected in the memory of the martyred soldiers by the Queen Mother. The pass sits at an elevation of more than ten thousand feet, offering you unparalleled views of the majestic peaks that enclose around the Bhutanese topography.
• Hotel check-in after the visit. Overnight stay in Punakha.
Day 6 : RIDE FROM PUNAKHA TO PHOBJIKA
• Check-out from the hotel after breakfast.
• The team heads out from Punakha to the Valley of Phobjika where the famous Black-Necked Cranes can be spotted.
• You can even visit an Information Centre dedicated to these exotic Tibetan birds. The Gangtey Goempa is another serene location to stop by.
• Overnight stay in Phobjika.
Day 7 : RIDE FROM PHOBJIKA TO BUMTHANG
• The next stop is Bumthang. Approximately a seven-hour ride from Phobjika, This destination is dotted with lhakhangs & monasteries that are embedded in deep history. With folklore about demons being subdued to the endless expanse of the intensely green rolling hills, Bumthang only offers you moments of awe & wonder at every step.
• The famous locations that can be covered en route are the Kurje Lhakhang, the Ogyen Chholing Museum, the Kiki La Pass along with Wangchuk Centennial National Park, & Red Panda Brewery.
• Night halt in Bumthang.
Day 8 : RIDE FROM BUMTHANG TO GELEPU
• On day 8, the team leaves Bhutan via the Assam border and enters the town of Gelepu.
• Night stay at Gelepu.
Day 9 : RIDE FROM GELEPU TO GUWAHATI
• We leave the scenic town of Gelepu and head towards Guwahati, the capital of Assam. You get a view of this rustic northeast Indian city during the ending stage of your trip. Guwahati is an eclectic mix of modernity & culture.
• Night stay at Guwahati.
Day 10 : Day 10 – DEPARTURE FROM GUWAHATI
• Breakfast with the Group.
• Departure from the Guwahati Airport or the Guwahati Railway Station.
- Rider Next rents one bike to one person.
- We cover the maintenance cost of the bike before every delivery.
- The package includes a bike on rent.
- The package includes two-timed meals.
- The package includes accommodation costs.
- The package includes the fuel cost the routes cover.
- If the provided bike breaks down, the agency will provide the customer with another bike.
- The package does not offer any medical coverage.
- The package does not come with an accident overage.
- The package does not cover any cost for additional spare parts.
- The package does not cover any hike in the price of petrol.
- The package does not cover toll taxes, entrance fees.
- The package does not cover the cost of essential kits & toiletries, & meals outside the hotel.
If the customer wants to cancel his booking, s/he must provide the agency with a written application proposing the cancellation. The application must be submitted a month before the commencement of the tour, else compensation charges will be deducted accordingly.
There will be no refund if the booking is canceled 10 days prior to the tour.
- The tourist should provide the agency officials with a valid national/international driving license. A copy of the license will be kept by the agency for security purposes.
- The tourist is required to submit his original identity & address proof (PAN CARD/AADHAR CARD/VOTER CARD/PASSPORT/etc)
- The tourist is required to submit the original copy of his return tickets (train or flight).
- A passport photo will be required while filling up the booking/rental for International tourists will be required to submit a copy of their passport.
- For booking a bike, the customer is required to fill up the registration form.
- Every customer is required to submit a security deposit.
- Accommodation arrangements
- A serviced bike
- Riding accessories
- Meals outside the hotel
- Toiletries used during traveling
- Fuel cost
- Toll taxes & entry fees, permit fees
- Submitted security deposit
TOUR/BIKE BOOKING CONDITIONS
Each booking is confirmed after the customer submits the security deposit, the required identity documents and 50% of the tour cost in advance.
Once the serviced bike is handed over to the customer, it is the customer's responsibility to take care of the bike throughout the trip. The authorities should be informed about mechanical failures so that the customer can get a substitute as soon as possible. However, additional charges will be imposed on the customer under the light of the damage incurred to the original vehicle.
The customer is required to return the vehicle back to the headquarters on the day of departure. Failing to do so might incur compensation cost from the submitted security deposit.
- Online Payment
- Wire Transfer
- Western Union