7 DAYS TRIP TO DARJEELING
We cover the town of Darjeeling along with the scenic locations of Kurseong, Kalimpong & Mirik. The entire team rides to watch the epic sunrise over the Tiger Hill & traces the haunted roads of Dow Hill. Exploring the colonial heritage of Darjeeling along freshly manicured tea estates, the entire experience is a relishing one.
Day 1 : RIDE TO DARJEELING
• Arrival at a Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station/Siliguri Bus Stand.
• A scenic three & half hour ride to Darjeeling.
• The route passes through scenic tea gardens & winding roads that escalate up to the top. With every curve, the temperature further drops & you experience a welcoming change in the weather as the humidity drops and cool breezes flow.
• Check-in to a hotel in Darjeeling.
• Night stay in Darjeeling.
Day 2 : DAWN TRIP TO TIGER HILL
• Dawn trip to the Tiger Hill to witness the sunrise from the Kanchenjunga mastiff.
• The return trip from the Tiger Hill covers the Ghoom Monastery & Batasia Loop.
• Back to the hotel for refreshments.
• Day sightseeing in Darjeeling, covering locations like Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre, Observatory Hills, Lebong Race Course, Dhirdham Temple, Japanese Temple, Ava Art Gallery.
Day 3 : RIDE TOWARDS THE TOWN OF KALIMPONG
• A day of leisurely sightseeing through the town of Darjeeling after breakfast.
• A trip to Kalimpong after lunch.
• The journey continues as we ride through the roads that overlook the blue waters of Teesta.
• Overnight stay at Kalimpong.
Day 4 : EXPLORING THE SLEEPY HAMLET
• Day 4 is dedicated to exploring the beauty of the sleepy hamlet that is Kalimpong. Attractions like the Army Golf Course, Dr.Graham’s Homes, Durpin Monastery and exotic plant nurseries can be explored throughout the day.
• Overnight stay at Kalimpong.
Day 5 : EN ROUTE TO KURSEONG
• The team departs from Kalimpong after breakfast and heads towards the town of Kurseong, which is approximately at a distance of thirty-five kilometers from Darjeeling.
• Explore locations like the Dow Hill that is known for its haunted reputation, waterfalls, Eagle’s Crag, Deer Park & more.
• Night stay at Kurseong.
Day 6 : RIDE TOWARDS MIRIK
• The team bids adieu to the beautiful town of Kurseong & heads towards Mirik.
• Mirik is a town that has sprung up around the Sumendu Lake & offers an extremely tranquil atmosphere to rejuvenate. You can enjoy a full day tour of this quaint town and enjoy boat rides in the lake, tour around the fragrant cardamom & orange orchards. Ride back from Mirik up to the Nepal border & indulge in some souvenir shopping in Pashupati Market.
• Ride back to Kurseong for the night stay.
Day 7 : DEPARTURE
• Departure from the hotel with an early morning breakfast.
• We ride back from Kurseong to the town of Siliguri where the nearest airport & railway station is. End of the tour.
- Rider Next rents one bike to one person.
- We cover the maintenance cost of the bike before every delivery.
- The package includes a bike on rent.
- The package includes two-timed meals.
- The package includes accommodation costs.
- The package includes the fuel cost the routes cover.
- If the provided bike breaks down, the agency will provide the customer with another bike.
- The package does not offer any medical coverage.
- The package does not come with an accident overage.
- The package does not cover any cost for additional spare parts.
- The package does not cover any hike in the price of petrol.
- The package does not cover toll taxes, entrance fees.
- The package does not cover the cost of essential kits & toiletries, & meals outside the hotel.
If the customer wants to cancel his booking, s/he must provide the agency with a written application proposing the cancellation. The application must be submitted a month before the commencement of the tour, else compensation charges will be deducted accordingly.
There will be no refund if the booking is canceled 10 days prior to the tour.
- The tourist should provide the agency officials with a valid national/international driving license. A copy of the license will be kept by the agency for security purposes.
- The tourist is required to submit his original identity & address proof (PAN CARD/AADHAR CARD/VOTER CARD/PASSPORT/etc)
- The tourist is required to submit the original copy of his return tickets (train or flight).
- A passport photo will be required while filling up the booking/rental for International tourists will be required to submit a copy of their passport.
- For booking a bike, the customer is required to fill up the registration form.
- Every customer is required to submit a security deposit.
- Accommodation arrangements
- A serviced bike
- Riding accessories
- Meals outside the hotel
- Toiletries used during traveling
- Fuel cost
- Toll taxes & entry fees, permit fees
- Submitted security deposit
TOUR/BIKE BOOKING CONDITIONS
Each booking is confirmed after the customer submits the security deposit, the required identity documents and 50% of the tour cost in advance.
Once the serviced bike is handed over to the customer, it is the customer's responsibility to take care of the bike throughout the trip. The authorities should be informed about mechanical failures so that the customer can get a substitute as soon as possible. However, additional charges will be imposed on the customer under the light of the damage incurred to the original vehicle.
The customer is required to return the vehicle back to the headquarters on the day of departure. Failing to do so might incur compensation cost from the submitted security deposit.
- Online Payment
- Wire Transfer
- Western Union