GURUDONGMAR BIKE TRIP
Embark on a tour to pay your visit to the spiritual centre of Sikkim, that was once blessed by both Guru Padmasambhava & Guru Nanak. The journey starts from the scenic valleys of Gangtok and take you through the stark white mountains that enclose the holy lake. A stop over at the snow-covered village of Lachung during the trip is sure to lend you unforgettable memories.
Day 1 : RIDE FROM SILIGURI TO GANGTOK
• Arrival at the Bagdogra Airport/NJP Railway Station/Siliguri Bus Stand.
• The team heads towards Gangtok after meeting & greeting.
• Check in at the designated hotel at Gangtok.
• Evening free to relax and soak in the ambiance of the capital city of Sikkim.
• Night stay in Gangtok.
Day 2 : RIDE T0 THE DZONGU
• After a fulfilling breakfast, the head towards the Dzongu.
• Overnight stay in Dzongu.
Day 3 : RIDE TO THANGU
• Ride from Dzongu to Thangu.
• The roads of Thangu is blanketed in powdery snow during winters. When spring comes, the skies are crispy blue and offer a breathtaking sight while you are riding.
• Stay at Thangu for the night.
Day 4 : TOUR TO GURUDONGMAR
• The team departs from Thangu and heads towards the snowy paradise of Lachung.
• Lachung is the base point that offers accommodation facility to tourists who come to visit the Gurudongmar Lake since areas around the lake itself are inhospitable for human inhabitation.
• The bikers ride to Gurudongmar & the Chopta Valley.
• We return from the lake the same day back to Lachung.
• Overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 5 : RETURN RIDE TO GANGTOK
• The team departs from Lachung after breakfast & arrives at Gangtok.
• We ride towards the Yumthang Valley of Flowers.
• Grab lunch at the Zero Point & return to Gangtok for an evening of leisure & relaxation.
• Night stay at Gangtok.
Day 6 : DEPARTURE
• We depart from Gangtok.
• The team heads back to the nearest airport/railway station in Siliguri.
• End of the trip.
- Rider Next rents one bike to one person.
- We cover the maintenance cost of the bike before every delivery.
- The package includes a bike on rent.
- The package includes two-timed meals.
- The package includes accommodation costs.
- The package includes the fuel cost the routes cover.
- If the provided bike breaks down, the agency will provide the customer with another bike.
- The package does not offer any medical coverage.
- The package does not come with an accident overage.
- The package does not cover any cost for additional spare parts.
- The package does not cover any hike in the price of petrol.
- The package does not cover toll taxes, entrance fees.
- The package does not cover the cost of essential kits & toiletries, & meals outside the hotel.
If the customer wants to cancel his booking, s/he must provide the agency with a written application proposing the cancellation. The application must be submitted a month before the commencement of the tour, else compensation charges will be deducted accordingly.
There will be no refund if the booking is canceled 10 days prior to the tour.
- The tourist should provide the agency officials with a valid national/international driving license. A copy of the license will be kept by the agency for security purposes.
- The tourist is required to submit his original identity & address proof (PAN CARD/AADHAR CARD/VOTER CARD/PASSPORT/etc)
- The tourist is required to submit the original copy of his return tickets (train or flight).
- A passport photo will be required while filling up the booking/rental for International tourists will be required to submit a copy of their passport.
- For booking a bike, the customer is required to fill up the registration form.
- Every customer is required to submit a security deposit.
- Accommodation arrangements
- A serviced bike
- Riding accessories
- Meals outside the hotel
- Toiletries used during traveling
- Fuel cost
- Toll taxes & entry fees, permit fees
- Submitted security deposit
TOUR/BIKE BOOKING CONDITIONS
Each booking is confirmed after the customer submits the security deposit, the required identity documents and 50% of the tour cost in advance.
Once the serviced bike is handed over to the customer, it is the customer's responsibility to take care of the bike throughout the trip. The authorities should be informed about mechanical failures so that the customer can get a substitute as soon as possible. However, additional charges will be imposed on the customer under the light of the damage incurred to the original vehicle.
The customer is required to return the vehicle back to the headquarters on the day of departure. Failing to do so might incur compensation cost from the submitted security deposit.
- Online Payment
- Wire Transfer
- Western Union