A 13 DAY TRIP TO THE NORTHEAST INDIA
The exclusive tour on two wheels aims at capturing the essence of the unexplored corners of the North East those are yet untouched by regular passenger vehicles. We cover some extremely exotic locations through the states of Assam, Meghalaya & Arunachal Pradesh. You will run into numerous monasteries, lakes, forest trails, bridges and villages that inhabit the most vibrant tribes you’ll ever encounter!
Day 1 : STARTING FROM GUWAHATI
Meeting and greeting at the Guwahati International Airport or Railway Station.
Check in to the hotel in Guwahati & relax.
Evening sightseeing in Guwahati.
Night stay in Guwahati.
Day 2 : RELAXING AT SHILLONG
The team rides from Guwahati to the beautiful town of Shillong.
Day-long sightseeing in Shillong.
Night stay in Shillong.
Day 3 : ARRIVAL AT THE WETTEST PLACE ON EARTH
We head towards Cherrapunji after breakfast.
The once wettest place on earth offers you tranquil waterfalls, the most prominent of them being the Seven Sister Waterfalls. Other attractions include the Thangkharang Park & the Mawsmai caves.
Night stay at Cherrapunji.
Day 4 : ENTERING THE PREMISES OF DAWKI
We arrive in Dawki on day four, to witness the legendary crystal clear lake.
Whole day sightseeing and leisure at Dawki.
Night stay at Dawki.
Day 5 : RIDING TOWARDS BOMDILA
We leave Dawki after breakfast and ride towards Bomdila.
Tour through Asia’s 3rd largest orchid center on the way.
Night stay at Bomdila.
Day 6 : ENTERING ARUNACHAL PRADESH
We cross the inter-state border and leave Meghalaya to arrive at Arunachal Pradesh.
We cross the Sela Pass and come across the Monpa Tribes in the Monpa Village.
Check in to a hotel in Tawang and spend a leisurely evening visiting the Craft Centre.
Overnight stay in Tawang.
Day 7 : A RELIGIOUS TOUR OF TAWANG
We visit the Tawang Monastery after breakfast. Home to priceless Buddhist relics, this monastery is perhaps the oldest in India, founded by Mera Lama Lodre Gyaltso.
Next stop will be the Urgelling Monastery, where the 6th Dalai Lama was born. You can also enjoy the ropeway ride that takes you through the Tawang Monastery to the oldest nunnery in India, the Brahmadung Nunnery.
Night stay in Tawang.
Day 8 : EXPLORING TAWANG
On day 8 we explore the Tawang War Memorial which was constructed to pay a tribute to the martyred Indian soldiers of the War of 1962. Then we relax around the premises of the Pangang Teng Tso Lake & Madhuri Lake, where the Bollywood sensation shot some great scenes for her movie.
We drive past the Nuranang Falls and the Gorichen Peak & Bumla.
Night stay in Tawang.
Day 9 : RIDING TOWARDS DIRANG
The team heads back to the Sela Pass route via Dirang after breakfast.
A full day leisure at Dirang.
Night stay at Dirang.
Day 10 : ARRIVAL AT KAZIRANGA
On day ten, we leave Dirang and enter the premises of Kaziranga.
After a day tour of the Kaziranga, we spend a leisurely night here.
Day 11 : SAFARI DAY AT KAZIRANGA
Elephant safari in Kaziranga after breakfast.
Jeep safari through the thickets of the national park.
Night stay in Kaziranga.
Day 12 : RIDE BACK TO GUWAHATI
We bid adieu to Kaziranga and ride towards Guwahati.
The day is spent on sightseeing.
Night stay at Guwahati.
Day 13 : DEPARTURE FROM GUWAHATI
Departure from the hotel to the Guwahati railway Station/Guwahati.
End of the trip.
- Rider Next rents one bike to one person.
- We cover the maintenance cost of the bike before every delivery.
- The package includes a bike on rent.
- The package includes two-timed meals.
- The package includes accommodation costs.
- The package includes the fuel cost the routes cover.
- If the provided bike breaks down, the agency will provide the customer with another bike.
- The package does not offer any medical coverage.
- The package does not come with an accident overage.
- The package does not cover any cost for additional spare parts.
- The package does not cover any hike in the price of petrol.
- The package does not cover toll taxes, entrance fees.
- The package does not cover the cost of essential kits & toiletries, & meals outside the hotel.
If the customer wants to cancel his booking, s/he must provide the agency with a written application proposing the cancellation. The application must be submitted a month before the commencement of the tour, else compensation charges will be deducted accordingly.
There will be no refund if the booking is canceled 10 days prior to the tour.
- The tourist should provide the agency officials with a valid national/international driving license. A copy of the license will be kept by the agency for security purposes.
- The tourist is required to submit his original identity & address proof (PAN CARD/AADHAR CARD/VOTER CARD/PASSPORT/etc)
- The tourist is required to submit the original copy of his return tickets (train or flight).
- A passport photo will be required while filling up the booking/rental for International tourists will be required to submit a copy of their passport.
- For booking a bike, the customer is required to fill up the registration form.
- Every customer is required to submit a security deposit.
- Accommodation arrangements
- A serviced bike
- Riding accessories
- Meals outside the hotel
- Toiletries used during traveling
- Fuel cost
- Toll taxes & entry fees, permit fees
- Submitted security deposit
TOUR/BIKE BOOKING CONDITIONS
Each booking is confirmed after the customer submits the security deposit, the required identity documents and 50% of the tour cost in advance.
Once the serviced bike is handed over to the customer, it is the customer's responsibility to take care of the bike throughout the trip. The authorities should be informed about mechanical failures so that the customer can get a substitute as soon as possible. However, additional charges will be imposed on the customer under the light of the damage incurred to the original vehicle.
The customer is required to return the vehicle back to the headquarters on the day of departure. Failing to do so might incur compensation cost from the submitted security deposit.
- Online Payment
- Wire Transfer
- Western Union